Friday, November 25, 2005

Improved Quality

Ok, here I go! Lately I’ve just been typing directly into the blog and not really editing. Last night, I went back and read a few of my postings and just cringed. The quality of my postings is not really what I would like it to be. So here I am, working in Word and hopefully editing and posting tonight after my French film club meeting tonight. It seems like a strange activity to be doing on Thanksgiving, but since it’s a school night for Erik and Mark has to work, there’s really no point on doing anything tonight. On the weekend we will meet with some American friends for a barbecue. Maybe we’ll have turkey sate and grilled yam slices! They are actually quite good and easy because most barbeques in Australia have solid grill surfaces for cooking vegetables. They are really handy for cooking cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, red pepper slices and other items that would tend to slip through into the flames. Also, they seem to cook the food more evenly. At Mark’s work, they even cooked eggs and bacon on the barbie one morning. I can’t quite imagine doing that in Seattle.

No comments: