I'm not sure if the comment on the "Sailing" posting was related to sailing or drinking, but "Drink Driving" is a serious crime here and with the legal limit at .05% it's pretty risky for me to drink at all. Also, there are random stops by police in the evenings and the morning, as Mark found out early one Sunday. He had put his mountain bike in the back of the car and was headed out to the trailhead when he was pulled over at a road block. Needless to say, he passed the breathalizer test, but he did have to do it even though he was obviously sober and on his way to a non-drinking activity.
Just for the record, I did get up at 4:45am this morning to ride my new bike, but had to wait until it got light at 5:00, so our days are getting shorter. Tomorrow, I'm doing a 4K fun run downtown to celebrate Australia Day.
1 comment:
Happy Australia Day and Good luck on your run! PJ
Post a Comment