Sunday, February 01, 2009

A Few More Hawaii Pictures



Even though we've been back in Brisbane for a week now, I thought I'd post a few more pictures of our Hawaii/Sydney trip because we had such a fun time. Seeing family and friends made the trip especially memorable. Grandma and grandpa had lots of time with Erik, making up for us living so far away.



In Sydney, we also caught up with our friends who live by the beach in Manly. Erik and his friend Mitchell played like they'd never been apart while Zena and I tried something new, joining the local surf club's morning ocean swim. For me, it was actually quite tame compared to the open water swim in a triathlon, but still a new location and group of people made it interesting. Another day we went into Sydney's Chinatown to have Yum Cha and see some of the Chinese New Year's festivities. Reluctantly, wehad to head back to Brisbane as Erik was due to start fourth grade a day after our return.

No comments: