Friday, November 30, 2007

Brookfield Ride

Although I've finished training for the Noosa triathlon, I'm still swimming, cycling, and running a bit each week for fun and fitness. Today was my long (50+ km) fun ride where I don't worry about speed but just enjoy the scenery and whatever local bakery I happen to find.


Today I was in for a treat. I inadvertently missed the turn off for a route I had ridden previously and ended up on Upper Brookfield Road, which is so far removed from the city that it's hard to believe that I rode there from our house. I'm not sure what that British phone booth was doing in the paddock, but it certainly was picturesque. I was carrying my new mobile, which takes much better pictures that the old one, so I was able to get some good shots to share with you and Mark, who hasn't done this ride yet.

No comments: