

OK, this has nothing to do with living in Australia but is part of our daily life all the same. As featured in the photos above, Erik has become a connoisseur of waffles (he declined the title I proposed of “Waffle King”). He has even converted one of his Australian friends whose mum had to go out and buy a waffle iron after a weekend at our house.
Nutella and whipped cream are his current favorite, but today he has branched out and tried black cherry jam and homemade syrup (sugar and water swirled with dregs of jam).
Erik's winter break is next week. While most people are headed north to the tropics, we’re driving down to Sydney and cooler weather. (Bring on the fleece; I'm a Pacific Northwest girl at heart!) I hope to post once or twice during our trip, but if you don’t hear from us for a while that’s why.
No comments:
Post a Comment